Thread: Priest Smallies
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2017, 01:02 AM

Well I promised more info. The humps in the lake have lots of fish on them. I haven't scanned a single hump that tops out in 10-20 feet that isn't holding fish. My buddy and I fished a little grudge tournament against my stepdad and another buddy of mine. My buddy that was fishing with me doesn't hardly ever fish. He caught the biggest bass he's ever caught tonight. It weighed 5lbs 5 ounces. We won big fish and biggest bag thanks to his fish. It was awesome to witness because he was so happy to catch a 10 inch bass that he made me take a picture for him. Then he gets to catch a friggin toad. Needless to say he was very excited. And I couldn't have been any happier if I caught that fish myself. I think sometimes I forget why we go fishing. It's so we can have FUN! Sometimes I get frustrated when I'm out fishing and not catching the quality fish that I want. Then I get to go fishing with my best friend and the smiles on his face catching anything just put everything in a better perspective. I don't need to take all those days for granted that I'm out catching dinks or nothing at all.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0876.JPG (1.19 MB, 53 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0878.JPG (1.40 MB, 55 views)

Last edited by Texas_Rig; 08-03-2017 at 01:07 AM.