Thread: OH Lake
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2019, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas_Rig View Post
I haven't seen any beds, but the water is so stained that hasn't surprised me. There are definitely fish spawning because I set the hook and missed just as many as I caught yesterday. Yesterday I fished from Drakes Creek to the dam and saw big fluctuations of water temp. It was anywhere between 58-76. There are a couple small areas that I haven't fished but I will in the tournament. They are areas that historically hold a big fish or 2 this time of year and I don't want to catch anything on them before the tournament. I have one area that I found that I have a little confidence in. I caught 2 decent fish in that area and then used a bait with no hook to fish the rest and got several more bites. I had a friend with me and let him fish normally and he caught a 3.5lber in the same spot. I have higher spirits today and was just a little dejected last night.

Also, your right Skillet. OH makes good fishermen. I have just a fraction of the experience that most serious bass anglers in the area have but I can compete on most lakes. A lake like OH takes much more experience than I have to consistently catch a good bag of tournament fish.

Now Im being serious. Do threads like these ever get traction?

Can i have your best spots just for this weekend????

I wish I knew cause I'd give ya some