View Single Post
Old 02-02-2019, 09:41 PM

Well went fishing this morning nothing biting to many dead or dying the gulls were full not many fishing just sitting in the water guess the freeze took it toll on the bait fish so I decided to take a ride on over to the boat show funny didn't even look at the boats was pretty crowded not a lot of elbow room if you were looking for tackle and gear seems to me it's a lot nicer than when it was in Nashville I walked around checked it out and hands down the best booth in the building was the Trout Magnet booth their prices man you could not best then meet Alphahawk and bought a bunch of things as always they have their act together thanks for the chat and the info about the baits Randy got home went through my stuff and realised man I need some more for some buddies in Ky so another trip more stuff glad the fish weren't biting ended up picking up 6 rods at their booth after looking all over the place 6'6 light action couldn'tbeat the price again great booth and really knowledgeable guys at that booth keep and those little jerk baits they make are killer bass can't stay away from them