View Single Post
Old 01-17-2019, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkwalker View Post
In any case I just made a very good deal on a 2018 Bass Tracker 175 in excellent shape for almost the same money and only about 20 hr on a 75 hp Merc (YaY)

a yr of shopping has finally come to an end...

I read a new 75 HP with only 20 hrs on it, I missed the New Bass Tracker in excellent shape, I would hope so being new. I didn't link the two together new boat and 20 hrs.... Any way keep at it and if you still have problems take it back to BT and tell them your problem after you have mastered the T/T and feel comfortable with it ... <'TK><

I can see how you were confused and my post does give the impression of jumping around, but I assure you I haven't lost my mind.. LOL

I wanted the 2016 Lowes, had my heart set on it... until I seen the hull and all the scratches and pissing paint. I pretty much gave up at this point. I couldn't invest 13K on a beat up boat..

Then pops up this 2019, but the guy was advertising it as a 2018 with about 20 hrs on it. I called BP and spoke with a salesman after noticing that the interior didn't match the 2018. They assured me that it was a 2019 model.

When I did the deal and got the tittle, it showed he had purchased it July 17, 2018, but it was for a 2019 model boat. He put it up for sale just before Christmas and I agreed to buy it just after Christmas and paid for it shortly afterwards. So yea I was told it was a 18 when in fact it was a brand new 19.

Sorry for the confusion..

And not knowing that much about these boats, is why I was asking if I could throw some weight up front because with my fishing by myself, the batteries and a full tank of fuel all in the back... if adding weight would help with the balance of the boat, but I do know that a boat will handle better if balanced properly. I mean why else are people relocating their batteries up front ?