Thread: Fishing Log
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2018, 01:19 PM
Owner and Administrator

Thumbs up Fishing Log .. <'TK><

TR, That would be very generous of you ... We get great reports and pic's from a number of our members on fishing trips but seldom detailed info on unproductive outings.

I use to keep trip info in a Journal That I would have on board every time I left the ramp. (Now remember this was before the internet, tablets, laptops, fancy phones, etc). I would record air temp, as well as water, wind speed and direction, date time of year, water current, gen. schedules, animal activity on the bank, weather in general. Then where I fished on the river, general info on strikes, catches, and in what environment, structure, log jams, bluffs, everything the river had to offer as far as info.. Now remember I was fishing for only one species of fish on one specific fishery ... After a few years I stopped the journals do to the fact I pretty much knew what and how on any specific trip..

But for the multi species fisherman on multiple fisheries your fishing logs would be a tremendous aid to new and old alike ... Thanks for the unselfish post ... <'TK><