Thread: Roll Call 9/6-8
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2019, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkwalker View Post
Sorry to say... I am going on 74 years old and can't get in a boat anymore with out help ... I have always had beer on board in the past except when guiding ... As well as a 357 mag, 24/7 no matter where I am ... guiding, pleasure, or even Walmart and even church and a movie theater!

In the past I have defending fellow Bass Tourney mates who had been accosted by road rage on the water from either a drunk or meth head with my fire arm ... And that was in the 70's...

With the meth heads and other drugs out there now, no matter where you go ..One needs to protect themselves ... Use common Sense !! In my opinion any one who ventures out on our water ways with out a fire arm is a fool in this day in time !! Beer or no beer ... as Client Eastwood said ... Every one should know their limitations in this case, either drinking or firearms ... ... TK ..

PS. As far as politics go I wouldn't get in a boat with a far Left Liberal Democrat ... Right off the bat you know he is not going to be carrying, and wants someone else to protect him .. Thank God for people who have stepped up to protect this country and the meek or just folks who do not know what they would do in a crises, indecision's will get you killed .... SSGT. TK Walker Vietnam Vet.

God Bless you

I'm sure you have seen a lot of changes in your 74 yrs.