View Single Post
Old 02-06-2019, 06:10 PM
Owner and Administrator

Smile Yep !! <'TK><

Quote:
Originally Posted by agelesssone View Post
I've had Lowrance products (HDS 12 Gen 3 touch) and Humminbird Helix 12 SI DI Gen 2 sitting side by side on my console. After a few months of on water comparison (roughly 60 days of fishing), the Lowrance got sold. I now run HB products as well as Minnkota trolling motors all linked together.
Their customer service (both companies) is terrific.
Today, I mounted a Garmin 93sv+ and LiveScope on the boat. Will post again after I've had time to familiarize myself with them and put them through some trials. Hoping they are as good as advertised.
Merv I guess I fell out of love with Lowrance in the 80's. Just about all of my electronics was Lowrance except my HB Flashers... I have two Lowrance paper chart graphs that I used right up to the time I sold my Guide boat (I still have them) The products were great but my biggest problem with them was customer service, Back then they just didn't seem to care to help with any problems ...

So I started buying HB products and nothing but good things from the customer service dept. Even sent free components to help with interference problems... So little things like this can bias a person on major $$ to be spent on Electronics.... <'TK><