View Single Post
Old 03-03-2020, 03:07 PM
Owner and Administrator

Default Tornado Monday night ..TK

I am sending this out since I have been receiving calls about the tornado's that came through After mid night last night.. It seems there were two that tore up parts of Nashville and then basically followed on the north side of I-40 heading east through three counties Worst hit was Nashville, Mt. Juliet and Lebanon ... In Lebanon where I live The Walmart, Loews, Cracker Barrel Training restaurant (Lebanon is the home office for CB) dozens of businesses and Hotels are badly damaged or destroyed.. Dozens of power lines/poles are down and mostly no electricity for 75,000 people in the struck areas and surrounding Counties (No traffic lights but the people are handling it well like a four way stop on four lane roads.)...

I live six miles South of Lebanon/I-40 ... No problem Out here in the rural Wilson County... Tomorrow is my introductory day for my Clinical trial at Vanderbilt... Not sure at this point if this will happen ... My heart goes out to the families of the 22 dead and missing .. TK