View Single Post
Old 11-27-2018, 07:09 AM
Master Trout Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNBronzeback View Post
were the words spoken to me at a bait shop as i stopped in last week to get some bait for my season opener on the river.
Kinda Early Isnt It??? Very very nice guy, we talked for several minutes before parting ways. my general jigging rule has always been if the water temp is below 60, the will start to show up in their winter homes. and such was the case this past Saturday.
the water wasn't gonna get turned on till 7:00am so i had no desire to be out there butt crack early. my rig hit the water at 9:45. i decided to run way way down river to some totally new to me water that i have eye balled for the past few years. i will fish there again but i wont make the long run. not down river anyways.
i am looking for some free video editing software that i can insert still pictures between my video clips. ive been wanting to produce a "sauger fishing 101" kinda video for a few years now and this year is the year if i can get it done how i want it. But until i can do that, below is a link to some of my catches from roughly 4.5 hours of fishing Saturday. I have 2 gopro's and my older one craps out at random intervals so i don't have all my catches in the video, but enough to maybe get the blood pumping to some of you fellow winter river rats.
Lastly, before any of my "friends" on here want to crack jokes on how damn good i look, i understand my camera was not at a very flattering angle, plus these stupid Go-Pro's add about 150 pounds to ya. LOL . i need to find a different mount/mount location. so save your smart a$$ comments. lol
If any body has any questions, suggestions or anything like that on winter jigging, I'm an open book.
https://youtu.be/g0cacOELwWQ