View Single Post
Old 02-05-2020, 01:34 PM
Owner and Administrator

Smile Yep !! <'TK><

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMBOLIE View Post
TK, have you tried jig saw puzzles? They are also good for passing time.
Sambolie, Yes... Lawana and I have set up a card table in our bonus room and have finished one Puzzle and have bought another but yet to start ... I feel good and get around the best I can with these old knees... The winter and cold weather keeps me in the house these days But I still venture out usually daily for trips to Walmart, Grocery stores, and Lawana and I eat out at local restaurants about 3 days a week.

My energy level wains pretty quick when I am walking do to the knees... My knees is my biggest issue as far as my daily life .. I have no issues with my recent surgery.

I will admit I miss going to the shop everyday and keep my outboard business going. But I have decided I am going to retire for the third time ... LOL !!

I appreciate the concern but as long as I have the members of this site that are pulling for me; I feel all I have to do is just ask, and so many of you have already reached out. Like you Merv has ... All I have to do is let him know and I will be wetting a line.. TK
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN2711 (2).JPG (1.81 MB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN2748.JPG (1.98 MB, 4 views)

Last edited by tkwalker; 02-05-2020 at 02:28 PM.