Thread: Normandy lake
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2018, 10:22 AM

April typically produces good fishing on Dale Hollow. Rains will add color to creeks that will aid in your quest, however a massive footprint may be needed to locate your particular preference. Jerk baits, jigs and swim baits would be my choices. Clear line, patience, and working the bait(s) on structure going deep will produce, large numbers of fish is not a common occurrence on DH without considerable experience, however quality fish is considered the norm. Dave (fishfindergeneral) who is on this forum is a guide whom specializes in trolling would be worth every penny spent for a trip if I were to offer a suggestion.

Normandy is, in my mind a smaller sister of DH and should be fished accordingly. Crappie on Normandy can be outstanding during March and April as well. Normandy is small enough to locate various types of water color, temperature, and structure.

Agelesssone of nashvillefishingguides.com is another guide that may be of assistance and is quite accomplished in Middle Tennessee

Last edited by notorious; 02-08-2018 at 10:30 AM.