View Single Post
Old 04-05-2019, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas_Rig View Post
Started from the bottom now we here! Anyone on here under 40 may understand where that first line comes from. Man I tell you, going into last week I was as down as I could be. But now after 2 days on Dale Hollow last week and another day today; I feel like Kevin Van Dam. I absolutely crushed them on DH again today. The largemouth are in the backs of creeks and pockets on wood and in bushes. Every fish I caught today came on a spinnerbait and a buzzbait. Can't wait to get back out there again tomorrow. I think some of these fish are spawning in the bushes because I had a few roll on my buzzbait and never eat it today and they never gave a second chance. And they are very very fat. Me and a couple buddies had a tournament today and I had 21lb 15ounces for the win and 4lb 15ounces for big fish. I don't have any pictures but I do have witnesses. I told the guy that was holding my bag while I was weighing them with a scale to let me take pictures before he let them go but I guess he forgot or was upset that his 18lbs didn't win.
What color buzzbait? I think I only have a black one but I do have spinner baits , headed up there tomorrow morning but fishing out of Byrdstown