Thread: 7 points
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2018, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by agelesssone View Post
Seems like some folks want to use this forum as a bragging board, not an information sharing forum as it was originally designed.
I suppose it's easy to say anything without fact or figures to help folks catch fish.
TK, glad you put the "ignore" feature in the control panel.
It works great.
I've got a few on the ignore list, mostly the negative folks.
I will not share the places I have literally spent years and thousands of hours finding. It is not hard, go to priest, throw a topwater bait, I mostly use a cork and fluke to "find" the fish, and cover water until you find hybrids. If you want someone to just give out their hard earned info, or you are just lazy, well i hate it for you. Many of the places I catch the hybrids at, no one told me anything about those places, I found them, with no help. I do not catch them, every single time I go, actually I have many trips where I do not catch a fish, but the next month or so, IMO, is the absolute best for topwater hybrid fishing on Priest all year. Important to remember, for the most part you will NOT see any surface activity where the fish are. You have to actually "fish, meaning go out and cover some water and spend some time" to find them.

I think it is so funny, so many people, want to catch fish, but so many do not want to do the "work" to find them. It is the same when I catch bass in June and July. I carry friends on occasion, but I basically never share that info either, but the bass are really catchable on Priest in the middle of the day in June and July in depths of 8 to 20 feet. To me, almost as fun as the catching, is "finding" the fish.

Last edited by Headhunter; 04-26-2018 at 10:31 AM.