View Single Post
Old 02-07-2020, 12:02 AM
Fishing Fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flatline View Post
I realize I didn't mention it, but I do trim all the way down when I take off. But the boat will still stand up when I take off. I found it doesn't stand up as much if lets say I'm idling or already in motion before punching it. In any case thanks.

TK, thank you for a well thought out response. I realize I probably the last person to say, but Trackers Revolution hull handles pretty good even when I'm playing around. So yes I do trim down a little when turning. To be truthful, the motor doesn't take much trim up before it begins to porpoise.

I wonder if a whale tail would help performance ?

Ok final question... boat and motor are still under warranty so I'm not going to do anything to endanger that...

Understanding the 75 / 90 / 115 use the same block/heads... What are your views on flashing the motor and removing the restrictor plate ?

My boat doesn’t take much trim and it starts to hop (porpoise). I have a tail on mine and it does help. I took it off once to see how it would perform with out and I could barely trim it up and it didn’t want to come up on plane. So I would say yes, but you one and put it on. You will notice a difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk