View Single Post
Old 01-07-2019, 02:18 PM
nashvillefishingguides.co

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flatline View Post
Did I ever mention that I used to own a couple of Harley's ? Yea... the second one was a Ultra Classic Electraglide. My first expense was driving from TN to Miami Fla (that was in Feb) by then I had to replace a lot of the chrome because of the salty air and the tires... By July I decided to ride cross country to Sturgis.. Oh the memories. And I believe gas was somewhere around $3 a gal.. I mean I remember paying $20+ just to fill up the tank. So Yea I know about throwing money out the window.. btw I have Harley accessories for sale

My euphoric state... I plead guilty.

You see I sold my bike in 2012 to help finance my shop. So you can say I have been without the wind in my hair for a while. I couldn't help myself yesterday, the
euphoric state I was in, scooting cross the lake with the wind in my hair on my trusty water craft... the thrill of speeding inches off the water, with the smooth hum of that 4 cyl 4 stroke Merc singing in my ears.... compound the high with this being my first "real" boat... So you see I just couldn't help myself.

What are the odds of me finding that preserver you think ?
Does the lady of the lake ever give up the accidental sacrifices ?
Lady lake hordes those blown out offerings the way a miser would hold onto a $100.00 bill he found on the street...
Or like SAMBOLIE would a two pound bass, if he were ever to snag one.

I lost a Mustang flotation jacket (with a $500.00 pistol in the pocket) a few years ago. Hard to believe no one ever turn those items in to the police, huh?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk