Thread: Roll Call 9/6-8
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2019, 10:43 AM

I always carry when I am out, mainly because I want to come home to those who need me. Priest is pretty much like a 3rd world country nowadays - and when was the last time you heard about any of the shootings or break ins being solved? Meaning those criminals are all still out there and also know they are unlikely to get caught. You are pretty much on your own when it comes to your security.

Although I live close to Priest I mainly like to fish/hunt/hike up on the Plateau. Much prettier and wilder there plus you have mountains, gulfs, rivers, walleyes, muskies, and hogs for more variety. And while its much safer crime wise law enforcement is pretty scarce so again you are on your own. I have a place up there that is very isolated - behind my gate security is pretty much up to me as law enforcement would be a long time getting there if they could even find it.

I am like TK I would never let a libtard in my boat or on my land as they are the enemy of all I hold dear in life. Not really a worry though as the CSA battleflags on my boats and SCV plates on my vehicles work great for lib zombie repellant.