View Single Post
Old 01-04-2018, 09:17 PM
Sunfish Assassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphahawk View Post
Glad you could repair it. Repairing an Ulterra is not so easy. The cost for the motor with the shaft is probably a good deal.....other parts not so much. Mine was sent in twice under warranty. Those 2 times they used $2000 worth of parts. It is now doing same thing again.....warranty ran out in August. I can make it work...but it will eventually completely fail. I doubt I will send it in......I get a great discount on them so I will probably just get a Gen 2 model with the improved spot lock. Can’t see spending a grand to fix it....plus whatever labor would be. Just put that money towards the Gen 2......sucks that I couldn’t even get 3 years out of it.

Regards

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I feel the pain I have a love hate relationship with my terrova v1 but it looks like they got the bugs worked out with the v2, I've learned now never to buy a first model of a new trolling motor or fish finder because they obviously don't get it right the first time, congrats on the weight loss think of it like this, for every pound you loose thats .1mph faster you get to the crappie lol

Happy fishing