View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 12:07 AM
Owner and Administrator

Smile Well Texas Rig you can buy this.. <'TK><

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas_Rig View Post
I'm just stating my opinion. I just don't see how someone could be just as accurate flipping heavy cover with a spinning rod vs a baitcaster. I'm not trying to start an argument but I'm not buying it. If someone could share a little insight I'm all ears and open minded.
Like I previously stated ... I have seen Calvin Short Whom was my counter Part when we worked at Nissan.. Also we occupied the same boat a lot. I could not believe what he could do with a spinning rod ... I've seen him whip lures under overhanging branches no more than three feet off of the water and targeting structure 20 feet back under this foliage, and like they were shot out of a gun. Left and right sided Backhanded cast.. And jumps around the boat like a wild man when it came to positioning himself for a cast ... Not only hell on wheels with a spinning rod. but he never sat down while fishing, In fact he didn't even have a seat in the front of the boat. He is a true serious bass fisherman.

Maybe this is what makes the difference between someone that fishes and a Supreme fisherman, regardless what ones choice of weapons are, Spinning or Bait Cast. Devotion, skill, and the desire to be good at this sport. <'TK><

Last edited by tkwalker; 02-15-2018 at 01:21 AM.