Thread: Old hick 2-9
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2018, 02:09 PM
Owner and Administrator

Smile Not Me ... <'TK><

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillet View Post
Need a little help from the electronics gurus. Did some scouting and fishing Friday, and caught 0. Not a bite. Not a whiff. Not even a leaf!! I located what I thought might be bait with fish around them. Dropped a drop shot with a 3” fluke on them and nothing. Damiki rig, nothing. Jigged a blade bait, nothing. Backed off and threw an underspin with a fluke and another with a paddle tail swimbait. Nothing. So, I idled around and took pictures of my depth finder. I was as lost as last years Easter egg on Christmas morning. Still am kinda....����*♂️

Well, I would post pics but having issues. Maybe TK will help me out. If he’s in a generous/helping mood!!! ����

Never mind TK....I played with it and fingered it out!!!

Skillet, glad you figured it out ... I am limited when it comes to Pic skills other than attachments such as jpeg, etc ... These full page pic posts from phones is beyond my expertise which is next to nil .... In the future may need some help from Alpha or Merv .... <'TK>< PS. in that top pic, what is that big pile of something with a red top ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk