View Single Post
Old 01-26-2019, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas_Rig View Post

I have another story. I was fishing OH by myself early one summer morning 3 or 4 years ago. I was flipping wood on the bank and got hung in a tree. When I finally got unhung I was using my paddle to push my boat away from the bank. Well my paddle slipped off the tree and face first in the lake I went. I made it back in the boat pretty easy and everything was good except for missing a flip flop. It was very early and no one around so I decided to remove all my clothes and ring the water out. Well I'm standing there in my birthday suit when 2 guys in a bass boat come flying out of a small creek that I'm sitting at the mouth of. They past by at about 50 yards and I'm not sure what kind of look I had on my face but I got a good look at theirs and they didn't look impressed.

LMAO , they are also telling that story, remember the time we saw that freak naked in that boat? lol

Last summer I was fishing with my buddy on Center Hill , all of a sudden I felt my stomach rumbling and realized I had an emergency on my hand , had him drop me off at the bank, before I could climb up a hill all hell started to break loose, no time to go behind a tree I had to drop my drawers right there, as luck would have it a boat comes rolling into the creek and I hear omg look that guy is taking a sh!t, I look at them and just wave, thinking life couldn't get any worse I look down and I'm squatting in poison ivy lol