View Single Post
Old 05-02-2018, 09:48 AM
Fishing Fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by coveman View Post
Thanks for the response, Skillet; just gotta keep after it. I also have a hard time fishing slowly, i.e. I love cranks, and the shaky head is something I'm working on. BTW, I'm sure ya'll had more going on than luck!

No problem. We’ve had a rough year of fishing, and got our teeth kicked out in these tournaments all year, starting in January!!! Couple weeks ago we came in 4th in the tournament. This last tournament, most everyone we talked too had a rough day. Sunday we started fishing a little cove across from drakes looking for possible bedding bass, none to be seen, and deezlteck caught a couple 10” bass. Came out of that cove and fished the main lake bank on that side and caught a few more 10 inchers. Went into drakes, and hit a steep Bank with nothing. We were going to head back out to those main lake/river stuff and I stopped the boat in that pocket and caught a few more small fish then got a keeper. We decided to stay there for another 20-30 minutes and deezlteck caught our biggest bass. At that point we decided to stay in that pocket. Most of the fish were in 2-6 fow. With all that being said, it was more luck than being good!! Lol. But as the saying goes, I’d rather be lucky than good any day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk