View Single Post
Old 10-13-2019, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzy15 View Post
Texas rig dale hallow is cool and all but if you want to catch the same size smallies with much easier and safer access you go up north. Period. I’ll dm a place for you that is the most incredible smallmouth fishery on the planet and it is an absolute bucket list spot for smallmouth fisherman. The problem with that spot is getting. There safely. I’ve been there but only when we can fly the float plane to it.

I would like to go to dale hallow with someone who knows how to use the float and fly technique. I’ve tried with minimal success.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I definitely know that up north is the best smallmouth fishing on the planet. I was just letting Tyler know that we have some amazing smallmouth fishing right here in northern middle Tennessee. Dale Hollow is that place. I had several days on Dale Hollow this spring where I caught 15-20 smallmouth over 3-5lbs. 5lbers are pretty regular for someone that knows what they are doing on that lake. I have no problem catching them there and I'm no smallmouth expert. I'm not very good at finesse fishing and I need to work on that. I power fish up there and have no problem getting bit at the right times of the year
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1226.JPG (1.23 MB, 16 views)