Thread: Nickajack Lake.
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 07:32 PM
Master Trout Magnet

Default Nickajack Lake.

The bass were in a feeding mood on Nickajack Lake today. They were blowing up around the grass and riprap. Had on a Midnight Blue ThunderHawk Dancer using a 1/16 ounce jig head.......cast to the blow up.....twitch back, and you had one. I caught them on a Tict Ice Cube UL Mebaru rod using SOS 2# test line. A fishing buddy..Larry Gorham......was along with me today. Larry is on the forum and TK put us in touch several years back. It is always a pleasure to fish with Larry......like me he loves just to feel the stretch of the line. Larry was also using UL gear and light line.....his lure was a Storm Wild Eye 2 inch Swim Shad 1/8 ounce. Most fish in the 13-15 inch range......I know for you dedicated bass guys these are small fish....but a lot of fun on UL gear and light line. We had several dozen in a couple of hours. It was a beautiful morning fishing in the shadows of the mountains of north Georgia and north Alabama......right in the middle of the “Grand Canyon of Tennessee”. A great day.....life is good!

Regards

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk