View Single Post
Old 06-18-2018, 08:14 AM
Fishing Fool

Default Father’s Day weekend in Indiana

Got to fish with my dad and my papaw this past weekend. The fishing was absolutely on fire and amazing!!! My dad and I went Friday afternoon to a little lake called White Water in white water state park. No engines allowed to run, trolling motors only. Friday we caught 23 bass and 1 14” crappie. Biggest fish on Friday was about 4-4.5lbs. My dad lost one that was 8-9lbs right at the boat. Freaking giant with bug eyes, couldn’t jump out of the water but thrashed so hard. Never seen anything like that before. Got home and was telling papaw about it and he decided he wanted to get up early in the morning and go. We got on the water at day break, and his second fish in 10 minutes was a giant!! Somewhere in the 7-8lb range. We move on and I catch a giant!! It too was in the 7-8lb range. We end up catching 11bass, a crappie and a catfish in 4.5 hrs of fishing. Everything was caught on crankbaits in a crawl pattern with an orange belly. That seemed to be the ticket. Dad and papaws were throwing wiggle warts and I was throwing a bandit 200.

Had a great Father’s Day weekend and hope all of y’all did too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk