View Single Post
Old 10-28-2019, 04:09 PM

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickenscpa View Post
With tax season over the 15th I kinda intended on taking Wed-Fri last week to just do some things to decompress, etc. Wife teaches and kids in school so I was by myself anyway.

I was in the LaGuardo area of OH and went Thursday and slayed 'em mostly on a chatterbait and went back Friday ALL day and didn't even get a bite.
After posting the above I went back out to the same place 10/23 and caught quite a few. Went back the next day to fish the other side and wound up fishing both sides from 11ish AM until dark around 6PM and literally didn't even get a nibble.

I still saw a LOT of bait fish but saw none of the busting that had been going on the previous 2-3 weeks.

I re-lined three of my rods Wednesday. Bought the new line Wednesday along with about 10 new lures. On the three I re-lined I tied on three new lures. On one of them I forgot to reset the drag and when I got to the launch that lure was gone off that rod and I had about 200 yds of line wrapped around the passenger side axle of the trailer. That lure never even got wet. I can stand to lose something every now and then I just hate it when I do something stupid and it costs me.