Thread: River fishing
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2018, 12:57 AM
nashvillefishingguides.co

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNBronzeback View Post
Did i say net? Sorry.....i tried to word it in a manner that was believable. What really happened was i got my favorite blade bait snagged in a rock in 40' of water. My buddy seeing my dismay promptly jumped into the 45 degree water... with no air tank or wet suit OR weight assist belt and dove down into the murky depths of the cumberland....unafraid and swam down, spotted my blade bait and unhooked it. In the process seen my massive sauger....which by the way was ATLEAST 10 pounds and noodled that fish without a glove. Swam back up to the top, tossed me my beloved blade bait and politely handed me my prized trophy sauger....nay...PRESENTED me my prized trophy sauger.
Now keep in mind, this man was on my boat, yet he still had enough class to treat me as if i was the client, and he was my guide.
If there should happen to be any other guides on the forum.....perhaps retired guys that guide on priest for example.....they could probably learn a lesson from this man who chose to remain nameless.
Im not saying he was a superhero....what im saying is he IS a superhero.
Obviously, there are no pictures of my world record fish as this man chose not to be hoisted on any shoulders or to be a glory hog....he was just doing what he felt was right. And i thank him.....wherever he may be.
So weak. So lame.
I move that this post be stricken from the record .
It's so bad I would be under the impression that Halli wrote it.