Thread: New member
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2018, 06:51 PM

Default New member

Figured I would introduce myself since I'm a new member here.I loved fishing when I was a kid but when I turned 16 cars and girls peaked my interest and fishing begin to slowly take a backseat till I was only fishing once or twice a year for the last 30 years.Well last year the fishing bug bit again in a big way and midseason I began to fish every chance I got and I love it.I live in Ky close to Ky/Tn line and just went and got a TN non-res fishing license and plan to fish a lot of Tn waters this year.I bought a kayak and love fishing out of it,and just recently got a 16ft jonboat.It is killing me that I have never caught a 5lb plus LM Bass;caught a 4lb last year and just this week caught 2 20inch LM Bass but they only weighed 3&3/4 lbs each but them were on the skinny side.Maybe this year I can beat my personal best a few times.lol.Like to fish for anything but really enjoy Bass fishing and want to someday have a fish finder and learn to use it to catch more and bigger fish.Missed fishing spawning season last year so maybe can catch a big one soon.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2-23-18 fish 007.JPG (1.26 MB, 43 views)