Thread: Rainy Lake
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 05:28 PM
Master Trout Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehick176 View Post
I've been to Canada on 6 different occasions, and TN doesn't compare to size or numbers, period. I'm not knocking Alphas abilities whatsoever but there is no comparison.

Sandy Beach lake in NW Ontario is where we have gone for years, it's what you dream of as a kid.

I never said that Dale Hollow compared to Rainy Lake. I said that in a good year...for a few weeks of time in the spring....one can get those numbers out of Dale Hollow. You get on those spawning flats up there when it is a good spring and it can be a fish almost every cast. In 2016....which I posted my trips on here...I had over 200 Smallies in one week. I’m not the only person to experience that on Dale Hollow in the spring....no you can’t do that all the time as you can at Rainy......but I stand by what I said. It ain’t about abilities....when they are on those spawning flats and doing their thing they are ripe for the taking. So as I stated in my original comment....”It ain’t no Rainy Lake”. Does that sound like I’m comparing Dale Hollow to Rainy Lake? It’s been fun guys.....I’m forumed out. Those that know me have my email and my phone number. Sore Lip’Em All!

Regards

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk