View Single Post
Old 01-11-2018, 12:04 PM
Master Trout Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by agelesssone View Post
Congratulations Randy.

Sounds like you guys had an awesome fishing trip.

It's always fun when a plan comes together

Having the equipment like you do, makes it much more likely to happen.

I sometimes wonder if folks don't realize the value of graphs like yours that show the details yours does?

It let's you know EXACTLY where the fish are and where they arent.

Fishing where the fish aren't results in a wasted trip.

Fishing where they are schooled up results in sore wrists/arms and a happy faced angler.

Fish on, young man!

Thanks for the kind comment Merv. Don’t have to tell your you how important that sonar is. We started out where the crappie usually are......but they were not there. I fished for a while catching trout after trout and my nephew was getting antsy. So I pulled off the trout and started scanning for crappie. Found them....threw out the marker then figured out the best way to catch them. Your comment is not better demonstrated than what happened up there yesterday. My nephew had told some guys where to fish for crappie......but they caught none off those spots either. As we were pulling in a double they got close and half jokingly told my nephew “You’ve been holding out on us”. Well we didn’t hold out on anyone. Just had the equipment and sense to go looking for crappie. Those units save so much time. Hope you’re out fishing today. Looking forward to some fish pics.

Regards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk