View Single Post
Old 09-02-2018, 04:16 AM

Default Unbelievable Idiot

By chance if the idiot that almost ran me over tonight at the long point at the mouth of Suggs Creek reads this forum I have a few words for you. You are a special kind of stupid, dangerous goof and deserve to have your a** whipped. That was way to close and obvious you never saw me til the last second.

For the rest of you guys here's the story. My dad and I were sitting at the green bouy at the mouth of Suggs at around 830-9 tonight. I hear a boat headed our way coming from 7 points probably. I'm watching this bass boat coming down the bluff wall from 7 points right at us. As he's getting closer my dad made a comment about whether or not he sees us. At this point I've put my rod down and I'm trying to figure out which side of the boat I'm gonna jump out of and told dad to do the same because in my mind it's no longer a question of whether this guy is going to hit us or not. I'm yelling and just as I'm about to jump he sees us and peels off to the side. Then this moron heads on out of the creek and up the right side. He goes out in the lake and does a big loop and in the middle of the loop he turns his lights off and heads back in the creek wide open and no lights on. I shine a spotlight on him to make sure he sees us and he headed back to where he came from.

I was very shook up after and felt like my heart was about to jump out of my chest. That was definitely my closest call ever on the lake. I don't know if the guy was drunk or not paying attn but he deserves a beating. I understand mistakes can be made and gave him the benefit of the doubt at first but then he turns his lights off and was still running wide open on a lake that still had a lot of fishing and pleasure boats around.

This was a bass boat! That's the end of my rant and the fishing was pretty good.