View Single Post
Old 02-06-2019, 12:24 AM
Owner and Administrator

Smile Expo Wilson Frazier Seminar <'TK><

For those of you that have read the Lebanon boat and fishing Expo post/thread,(page #2) are or probably familiar with the post about the "Professor" Wilson Frazier.. Sonar/GPS expert.

As you also may have read that I sent Mr. Frazier and some of his links (supposedly Sponsors) Humminbird and Lowrance about the negative response about his seminar from our Members..

Well today, I was contacted by a representative from Humminbird.. A polite professional young man who was on the top of his game ... He had received my email to Humminbird via internal channels ..

I was informed he was dismayed by the posts from our members, He also stated that Mr. Wilson Frazier was not authorized, contracted, or at liberty to use the Humminbird Logo ... And does not represent their company in any way.. And he will be asked to remove that link from his website immediately.. (in another words "yea free advertising but we don't want it from a jerk like this!)..... Now I doubt If I hear from Lowrance I have never in my 30 plus years for any positive communication from Lowrance in respect to Customer Service or direct contacts unless $$ is involved ... Humminbird has a A+ in customer satisfaction or concerns and sometimes for free... Thanks Guys ... <'TK><

Last edited by tkwalker; 02-06-2019 at 12:39 AM.