Thread: OH Lake
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2019, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillet View Post
Deezltek and I both still have problems consistently catching fish. The lake changes soooooo much because it is a river impoundment and like I said, the USACE has the lake fluctuating so much it’s hard to do. What we have been doing is going to the pockets and creeks that consistently hold fish, and throw the boat at them. Good luck tomorrow and let us know how you do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks. I had to come in early today because of a battery issue. Which is fine because I think I have a pretty good game plan for tomorrow. No reason to catch any more fish anyways. I had 4 keepers in 3 hours today. I really feel like I finally have my head wrapped around what I need to do to catch a limit. I feel pretty good about that and if a limit has a chance then we'll be fine. I really feel like if we can catch anything in the teens we have a real shot. It's not like there is a 3lber on every log. I kinda got clued in Wednesday on something a little specific and ran just a little of it today and had 4 keepers with a couple nice fish