FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community (http://www.fishingtn.com/index.php)
-   Local Fishing (http://www.fishingtn.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The Wife has a Youtube Now! NSFW :) (http://www.fishingtn.com/showthread.php?t=13154)

Adrian 06-14-2019 01:47 PM

The Wife has a Youtube Now! NSFW :)

Come over and check it out. Many Episodes coming up from Old Hickory & Percy Priest. Editing a Striper video as we speak, just don't be stealing my spots! haha!

https://www.youtube.com/happypayne

XxthejuicexX 06-14-2019 09:12 PM

When do you get a youtube channel? ;)

Adrian 06-14-2019 10:05 PM

HA! No one wants to see me!

Flatline 06-14-2019 10:57 PM

I'm sorry but your wife is way too pretty for you... And she can fish ! How does she feel about old men :p

Just kidding... I'll wave If I ever see you folks out there.

Adrian 06-14-2019 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flatline (Post 85867)
I'm sorry but your wife is way too pretty for you... And she can fish ! How does she feel about old men :p

Just kidding... I'll wave If I ever see you folks out there.

Thanks! I guess she likes old men, she's with me :)

Texas_Rig 06-15-2019 11:22 AM

If you guys are trying to fish other lakes around here I don't mind helping you out. I don't spend much time at OH but I do fish the other lakes a lot. If you send me a pm ahead of time before you go and if I've fished there lately I will happily send you screenshots on a map of where I'm catching fish. I'm not really one to keep too many fishing spots to myself. I have a couple I'll go to the grave with but anything that's obvious, which most good spots are, I will happily share. Especially DH and CH. I haven't spent much time on JPP this year

Adrian 06-15-2019 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texas_Rig (Post 85869)
If you guys are trying to fish other lakes around here I don't mind helping you out. I don't spend much time at OH but I do fish the other lakes a lot. If you send me a pm ahead of time before you go and if I've fished there lately I will happily send you screenshots on a map of where I'm catching fish. I'm not really one to keep too many fishing spots to myself. I have a couple I'll go to the grave with but anything that's obvious, which most good spots are, I will happily share. Especially DH and CH. I haven't spent much time on JPP this year

Thanks Man! I'll take you up on that. We've been looking at Center Hill as a possibility for an upcoming episode. I don't know Squat about it! I'd like to go down and spend the night, but concerned about safety of equipment and such.

Texas_Rig 06-15-2019 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adrian (Post 85870)
Thanks Man! I'll take you up on that. We've been looking at Center Hill as a possibility for an upcoming episode. I don't know Squat about it! I'd like to go down and spend the night, but concerned about safety of equipment and such.

The biggest thing about CH is it's pretty simple. It can be very tough in the summer but I've probably not caught a limit just a few times in the last year on that lake. It doesn't have much cover period so it comes down to the basics. Summer time it's points, bluff walls, transition banks, and deep flats. The deep flats are probably the best big fish pattern there is during the summer. It's never a guarantee like points and bluffs but man it's a home run when they are on them and they pattern well. If they are on deep flats I'm looking at the map for anything that's flat in 12-25 feet and drops off really deep.

Adrian 06-16-2019 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texas_Rig (Post 85872)
The biggest thing about CH is it's pretty simple. It can be very tough in the summer but I've probably not caught a limit just a few times in the last year on that lake. It doesn't have much cover period so it comes down to the basics. Summer time it's points, bluff walls, transition banks, and deep flats. The deep flats are probably the best big fish pattern there is during the summer. It's never a guarantee like points and bluffs but man it's a home run when they are on them and they pattern well. If they are on deep flats I'm looking at the map for anything that's flat in 12-25 feet and drops off really deep.

Summertime pattern is my favorite. Got a load full of 25' deep diving Arashis in the Box!

Halli 06-17-2019 03:41 PM

Good for Ya'll.
Great YouTube Vid and I hope she does well.

To me it's good enough for a Weekend show but Ya'll need Crazy amounts of clips for that to happen but why not pursue it as ...It's Fun and what you like!

Adrian 06-18-2019 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halli (Post 85881)
Good for Ya'll.
Great YouTube Vid and I hope she does well.

To me it's good enough for a Weekend show but Ya'll need Crazy amounts of clips for that to happen but why not pursue it as ...It's Fun and what you like!

Thank a lot. We're going to see where it goes. We'll need to branch out to some other lakes to get the clips. Old Hickory is stingy :)

Joshthebadbear 07-26-2019 11:39 AM

Striper Vid

Really enjoyed that vid. Haven't caught many but looks great fun. What kind of rod mounts are on side of gunnels ?

SAMBOLIE 07-26-2019 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adrian (Post 85890)
Thank a lot. We're going to see where it goes. We'll need to branch out to some other lakes to get the clips. Old Hickory is stingy :)

I watched for about 2 hours before I realized the clips were about fishing? :)

ALANRAYG2 07-26-2019 11:27 PM

Fishing Video???? I didn't see any fish !!!!

Adrian 07-29-2019 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joshthebadbear (Post 86123)
Really enjoyed that vid. Haven't caught many but looks great fun. What kind of rod mounts are on side of gunnels ?

Those are Shimano Trolling Rods with Abu Garcia Alpha Mar line counter reels.
The Rod Mounts are.... Hold on a Second. I have to ask Merv!