FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community (http://www.fishingtn.com/index.php)
-   Local Fishing (http://www.fishingtn.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   I know it's in the wrong place but... (http://www.fishingtn.com/showthread.php?t=13675)

tkwalker 12-17-2020 02:03 AM

I know it's in the wrong place but...

Hi folks just a note to let everyone that I am turning Fishingtn.com over to an old time friend and accomplished guide and fisherman. Mike Anderson (www.trophyfishingtn.com).

Everything is in the works and as I speak the transition is taking place ... There will be a new vamp on the old site but memberships will stand fast. This transition may take some weeks in the making ...

I want to thank all of the Members that have made Fishingtn.com the go to site for over 21 years in our fishing and boating community. <'TK><:)

tkwalker 12-17-2020 12:02 PM

bump

:)spreading the word..

fairweatherfisherman 12-17-2020 12:29 PM

Many thanks

So glad to have had this site to visit. Can’t think of anyone better to turn it over to than Mr. Anderson, a trustworthy steward. Thanks

wormdunker 12-17-2020 09:58 PM

TK. Thanks so much for creating this site and maintaining it for these years. It has been a great source of information and fisherman cameraderie. You did us a great service! I hope you are well and that all your future endeavors are blessed. Mucho thanks!

SAMBOLIE 12-18-2020 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wormdunker (Post 88272)
TK. Thanks so much for creating this site and maintaining it for these years. It has been a great source of information and fisherman cameraderie. You did us a great service! I hope you are well and that all your future endeavors are blessed. Mucho thanks!

I would like to reiterate the above
I will repeat what I said a few years back.
I have only had 1 personal encounter with TK. That was at what I think was the first forum outing at Drake's Creek. He made me feel welcome and I regret that we have not spent more time together.

The downside is that he introduced me to Merv. Do I need to say more?

Take care TK and do not be a stranger to the forum.

Halli 12-19-2020 07:11 AM

Your awesome!!!

Thanks for all you do and have done Mr. Walker
and Thanks for you're Service to our Country also!!!!

FishAddict 12-19-2020 08:58 AM

Thanks, I pop in several times a week, hope to see you post as you see fit.

Heiny57 12-22-2020 10:33 AM

Thank you TK for all you have done.

skillet 12-27-2020 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAMBOLIE (Post 88273)
I would like to reiterate the above
I will repeat what I said a few years back.
I have only had 1 personal encounter with TK. That was at what I think was the first forum outing at Drake's Creek. He made me feel welcome and I regret that we have not spent more time together.

The downside is that he introduced me to Merv. Do I need to say more?

Take care TK and do not be a stranger to the forum.

Well you’re lucky you wasn’t introduced to me....not so lucky for Merv!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SAMBOLIE 12-28-2020 06:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skillet (Post 88289)
Well you’re lucky you wasn’t introduced to me....not so lucky for Merv!

I saw a Vexus trailer at the Shute Branch ramp a few days back. Was it yours?

Tennoutdrsman 01-02-2021 10:27 AM

Thank you my Ol friend. I still fish, dad doesn't, hasnt since 2005. But he still asks about you. Thanks for the memories!

Flatline 01-03-2021 12:35 AM

Thank You and best of luck. If you ever see a Black 175 Tracker pulled by a black SWB Dodge, don't hesitate to say hello

skillet 01-08-2021 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAMBOLIE (Post 88290)
I saw a Vexus trailer at the Shute Branch ramp a few days back. Was it yours?

Nope not me. I put in at rockland usually

gordonc615 01-11-2021 05:56 PM

I grew up in middle tn and was able to meet TK as a kid 2 times back in the day off 7 points. This was mid 90s and he was already a local legend then for rockfish and stripers. I always looked for his boat everytime. Truly a breed you don't find on the water alot anynore.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk