FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community (http://www.fishingtn.com/index.php)
-   Sports Lounge - General (http://www.fishingtn.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Anyone know a good General Practitioner? (http://www.fishingtn.com/showthread.php?t=9742)

XxthejuicexX 11-20-2014 02:14 PM

Anyone know a good General Practitioner?

I need a go to doctor in or close to Murfreesboro. I do not get sick much so when I need a doctor I usually use the walk in clinic by my house. I figure that at 30 I should have a normal doctor I can build a relationship with. I also figure that there probably are some check ups and test that should be run at 30.

bfish 11-20-2014 02:38 PM

find one that takes your insurance... seems to me, most don't with mine, so it limits the choices pretty quickly.

XxthejuicexX 11-20-2014 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bfish (Post 59085)
find one that takes your insurance... seems to me, most don't with mine, so it limits the choices pretty quickly.

I don't think that's a problem. I just don't want to go flying blind when picking out a doctor.

Travis C. 11-20-2014 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XxthejuicexX (Post 59084)
I need a go to doctor in or close to Murfreesboro. I do not get sick much so when I need a doctor I usually use the walk in clinic by my house. I figure that at 30 I should have a normal doctor I can build a relationship with. I also figure that there probably are some check ups and test that should be run at 30.

I think what you really need is a good holistic healer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uH5IMv2jeuk

:D

XxthejuicexX 11-20-2014 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Travis C. (Post 59091)
I think what you really need is a good holistic healer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uH5IMv2jeuk

:D

Never finished an episode of Seinfeld, never found it funny. Although I will say my neighbors are those Holistic people, crack me up.

SAMBOLIE 11-21-2014 05:13 AM

Quote:

You are making a wise choice to have a Dr. and not get the luck of the draw if you have to enter the hospital.

jad2t 11-21-2014 09:54 AM

ObamaCare!

XxthejuicexX 11-21-2014 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jad2t (Post 59103)
ObamaCare!

So, do I just jump the fence at the white house and go see the big O?

jad2t 11-21-2014 02:20 PM

If you can actually find him in there and not on the golf course.

agelesssone 11-22-2014 10:22 AM

You could use my doctor, Melanie Lowe in Hendersonville, she's a hottie!

My wife says I fake illnesses or injuries just so I can go see her.

HEY! It's worth the cost of the visit!!

Dakota 11-22-2014 04:43 PM

Quote:

I work with a lot of Dentists down there I'm sure they have some doctor friends or know of a good one I'll check it out. If you don't hear from me in a while.....remind me. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SAMBOLIE 11-22-2014 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agelesssone (Post 59135)
You could use my doctor, Melanie Lowe in Hendersonville, she's a hottie!

My wife says I fake illnesses or injuries just so I can go see her.

HEY! It's worth the cost of the visit!!

I don't think he is looking for a psychiatrist.

XxthejuicexX 11-22-2014 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dakota (Post 59147)
I work with a lot of Dentists down there I'm sure they have some doctor friends or know of a good one I'll check it out. If you don't hear from me in a while.....remind me. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will do, thank you.

XxthejuicexX 11-22-2014 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAMBOLIE (Post 59152)
I don't think he is looking for a psychiatrist.

I know I am crazy, don't need anyone else to tell me that.

browntrout 11-22-2014 08:54 PM

Quote:

I live in the Boro and my physician is Warren Langworthy. He is really good. He will probably retire in about 10 more years but he has another younger doctor that is in the practice with him and he is really good also. They are located right off of Northfield Blvd. I have been going to him for 25 years and he sees my entire family.

Roy