FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community (http://www.fishingtn.com/index.php)
-   Local Fishing (http://www.fishingtn.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   My rating is down! (http://www.fishingtn.com/showthread.php?t=12945)

agelesssone 12-14-2018 06:55 AM

My rating is down!

LOL, I'm going to wither away and die...

Some meanie went and rated all my threads a one star so I went from a five star rating to a three star rating.

I am SO CRUSHED that I'm going to have another cup of coffee while I contemplate how I'm going to survive this tragedy.

I mean, MY LIFE IS RUINED!

We all live for that five star rating and now I'm just a lowly three!

Everyone please say a prater that I may come back from this and maybe, possibly, someday return to at least a measly four star rating.

OH, WOE IS ME!

jaybird 12-14-2018 08:13 AM

Have to watch out for those keyboard snipers!

spottedbass 12-14-2018 10:15 AM

I just now realized you could even rate a thread. :confused:

Tennoutdrsman 12-14-2018 11:58 AM

Try posting a catfishing Report..See what that gets you.:p:p

skillet 12-14-2018 09:02 PM

Did not have a clue we had ratings. Oh well... I’m all out of sheits to give!! Good luck with that Merv.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SAMBOLIE 12-14-2018 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skillet (Post 84380)
Did not have a clue we had ratings. Oh well... I’m all out of sheits to give!! Good luck with that Merv.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now that is funny.
Merv's stars burned out years ago.

Halli 12-14-2018 11:22 PM

It says 4 of 5 Jezz Mister This Is not New York!!!
I gave ya a 5 maybe that will help!

jaysouth 12-16-2018 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agelesssone (Post 84375)
LOL, I'm going to wither away and die...

Some meanie went and rated all my threads a one star so I went from a five star rating to a three star rating.

I am SO CRUSHED that I'm going to have another cup of coffee while I contemplate how I'm going to survive this tragedy.

I mean, MY LIFE IS RUINED!

We all live for that five star rating and now I'm just a lowly three!

Everyone please say a prater that I may come back from this and maybe, possibly, someday return to at least a measly four star rating.

OH, WOE IS ME!

Try anxiety therapy. Drink a beer and take a nap. It will all assume it's proper perspective.

Flatline 12-16-2018 08:56 PM

That's funny... sure hope you can recover from this disappointing blow to your ego :D

agelesssone 12-17-2018 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halli (Post 84382)
It says 4 of 5 Jezz Mister This Is not New York!!!
I gave ya a 5 maybe that will help!

Many thanks to all who have voted and have raised my rating back up to a livable four stars.
I took earlier advice and drank a beer, supplanted that with a few shots of bourbon, and napped for a couple days.
The wild palpitations have receded to just occasional bouts of arrhythmia, my neighborhood Uno club has allowed me to sit back in.
My child speaks to me once more and the wife has quit castigating me for being such a loser.
She even let me sit with her and the daughter at the dinner table last evening.
The dog still pees on my leg. I doubt he'll stop until I get back to 5 staers.
I haven't even allowed myself to go fishing, knowing the urge I would have to just throw myself overboard and end it all!
So, now, armed with my new rating, I feel I am well enough to go fishing today. If I come back, I'll post a report of how I did and also let you know my mental state, as I'm sure there will some who question that.
Thanks for caring so much.

And SAMBOLIE, what were you referring to in the card you sent me? DO IT? I'm not sure of your meaning.....

jaybird 12-17-2018 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agelesssone (Post 84385)
Many thanks to all who have voted and have raised my rating back up to a livable four stars.
I took earlier advice and drank a beer, supplanted that with a few shots of bourbon, and napped for a couple days.
The wild palpitations have receded to just occasional bouts of arrhythmia, my neighborhood Uno club has allowed me to sit back in.
My child speaks to me once more and the wife has quit castigating me for being such a loser.
She even let me sit with her and the daughter at the dinner table last evening.
The dog still pees on my leg. I doubt he'll stop until I get back to 5 staers.
I haven't even allowed myself to go fishing, knowing the urge I would have to just throw myself overboard and end it all!
So, now, armed with my new rating, I feel I am well enough to go fishing today. If I come back, I'll post a report of how I did and also let you know my mental state, as I'm sure there will some who question that.
Thanks for caring so much.

And SAMBOLIE, what were you referring to in the card you sent me? DO IT? I'm not sure of your meaning.....

After all this, I had to give you a 5. No one needs to have a wet leg this time of the year lol

tkwalker 12-17-2018 01:38 PM

Yep !! <'TK><

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaybird (Post 84386)
After all this, I had to give you a 5. No one needs to have a wet leg this time of the year lol

Now That's Funny !!! TK