FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community (http://www.fishingtn.com/index.php)
-   Local Fishing (http://www.fishingtn.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   JPP Saturday (http://www.fishingtn.com/showthread.php?t=12664)

agelesssone 05-12-2018 09:12 PM

JPP Saturday

Went fishing, caught some fish, made some money, didn't find the top water bite.
Percy Priest sure is pretty with houseboats, wake boats, jet fleas all running amok.

ntgrat 05-13-2018 06:53 AM

I was on the lake yesterday also around 7 points. It was real nice early until around 9 am, then the I started to have ski boats, tube pullers, jet skis running almost onto of us, and I was in a cove. I roughed it out until around noon, but did managed to catch around 15 bass.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

agelesssone 05-13-2018 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ntgrat (Post 82705)
I was on the lake yesterday also around 7 points. It was real nice early until around 9 am, then the I started to have ski boats, tube pullers, jet skis running almost onto of us, and I was in a cove. I roughed it out until around noon, but did managed to catch around 15 bass.
I had a trip yesterday afternoon. We'd be anchored and have boats and jet skis run full bore, 10 yards in front to the boat.
Abouthe ready to forego afternoon trips/weekend trips on Priest.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Dynasty fishing 05-13-2018 11:42 AM

I was able to weave my way through the houseboats and ski boats trolling my way to six decent hybird fish mid-afternoon. OHCove and 7pts on 1/4 jig head swim baits. Is the top water better in the morning or afternoon right now?

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

SAMBOLIE 05-13-2018 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dynasty fishing (Post 82711)
I was able to weave my way through the houseboats and ski boats trolling my way to six decent hybird fish mid-afternoon. OHCove and 7pts on 1/4 jig head swim baits. Is the top water better in the morning or afternoon right now?

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Yes.

XxthejuicexX 05-13-2018 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agelesssone (Post 82703)
Went fishing, caught some fish, made some money, didn't find the top water bite.
Percy Priest sure is pretty with houseboats, wake boats, jet fleas all running amok.

Great report, Thanks!

SAMBOLIE 05-13-2018 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XxthejuicexX (Post 82718)
Great report, Thanks!

If Merv paid less attention to the scenery on the boats he might catch more fish.

jaybird 05-14-2018 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAMBOLIE (Post 82721)
If Merv paid less attention to the scenery on the boats he might catch more fish.

In Merv's defense, that can be hard to accomplish

XxthejuicexX 05-14-2018 07:50 AM

Sambolie, I have to agree with Jaybird on this one. I think that's why party cove is one of my favorite summer bass locations.