FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community (http://www.fishingtn.com/index.php)
-   Local Fishing (http://www.fishingtn.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Most Fantastic Fishing in years <'TK>< (http://www.fishingtn.com/showthread.php?t=7376)

tacklemake 08-23-2013 04:08 PM

TK I'm glad you and the Mrs had a great time and thanks for the great report. I bet the Mrs out fish you, be honest now.................woody

Transplanted Sportsman 08-23-2013 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tacklemake (Post 38072)
TK I'm glad you and the Mrs had a great time and thanks for the great report. I bet the Mrs out fish you, be honest now.................woody

That was a good line there Woody!!
TK that is one cool rig!! bet you can fish for just about everything that swims in TN out of it, I enjoyed the pics, very nice fish indeed, glad you and Mrs. Wlaker had a great day on the water!! IMHO no beeter time for some quality bonding with spouse, children, friends, you name it!!

agelesssone 08-23-2013 07:32 PM

Nice thing about trolling....nobody outfishes anybody.

When a rod starts shaking, anybody can grab the rod.

tkwalker 08-23-2013 09:55 PM

Trolling !! <'TK><

Quote:

Originally Posted by agelesssone (Post 38081)
nice thing about trolling....nobody outfishes anybody.

When a rod starts shaking, anybody can grab the rod.

fish on !! <'tk>< :)

GO-OKFISHIN 08-24-2013 12:18 PM

Good job TK! The water looks great out there.

tkwalker 08-27-2013 01:29 AM

A few more pic's I found <'TK><

4 Attachment(s)
By the Way, We are going to Hit it again Wednesday ... Oh yea, all of the trolling was done with the 4 stroke Yama ... I guess The only time I will use the Electric is when I go back to Barkley and Pole fish for the Bass ... Fun...Fun .. Fun .. (Until your Daddy takes your T-Bird away... Oh excuse me !! a little nostalgia there from the Beach Boys in the 60's ) ;) <'TK>< :)

Travis C. 08-27-2013 07:10 AM

Nice job TK.

Would I be able to slow enough down with my 90hp Force or do I need bags or a plate to help it out? Maybe my 24v 67lb thrust can help out if needed for slow trolling. I was trying to figure out how to tell mph until looking through some boxes and out pops my old handheld GPS.

tkwalker 08-27-2013 09:40 AM

Trolling <'TK><

Quote:

Originally Posted by Travis C. (Post 38229)
Nice job TK.

Would I be able to slow enough down with my 90hp Force or do I need bags or a plate to help it out? Maybe my 24v 67lb thrust can help out if needed for slow trolling. I was trying to figure out how to tell mph until looking through some boxes and out pops my old handheld GPS.

Travis I am sold on the Trollomatic plate ... It may knock a little off of the top end ... But I very seldom run wide open anymore (Note: That's true about everything LOL !!) I really like the Minn Kota Set up that Merv uses ... Yep the Hand held GPS will do the trick .... <'TK>< :)

SaltySportsmanTV 12-21-2014 10:30 PM

Fantastic Job TK

Glad to see you got back out there and had a blast enjoyed your post and your pictures!

tkwalker 12-22-2014 01:52 AM

Your a little behind time ... <'TK><

:o
Quote:

Originally Posted by >BLUEWATERSPORTSMAN> (Post 59895)
Glad to see you got back out there and had a blast enjoyed your post and your pictures!

Check the post date ... This was in 2013 ... It is hard for me to do now .. With the bad wing .. I am having a boarding ladder added .. and probably an electric winch :o

SaltySportsmanTV 12-22-2014 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tkwalker (Post 59896)
:o

Check the post date ... This was in 2013 ... It is hard for me to do now .. With the bad wing .. I am having a boarding ladder added .. and probably an electric winch :o

Oh wow absolutly I was wrong, man that got me exited ! Well either way I still enjoyed reading it and seeing the great day you both had then.