FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community (http://www.fishingtn.com/index.php)
-   Local Fishing (http://www.fishingtn.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Saugertime (http://www.fishingtn.com/showthread.php?t=12391)

TNBronzeback 01-10-2018 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XxthejuicexX (Post 80644)
That was because you were catching 3 hybrids at a time while TN and I watched and caught nothing.........

Merv schooled me EVERY time i fished around him last year. Lol. Thats always rough fishing around a guy who is tripling your catch rate and all you can do is look on. Lol

Not because I'm into older balding men or anything............

agelesssone 01-10-2018 09:04 PM

John, some days are good, some days are bad.

I was fishing alongside a friend of mine in Bryant Grove last year, had my neighbor Roger with me.

Ya gotta understand, Roger is a bigger albatross even than juice, skillet and YOU combined!

We are trolling 30 yards apart and chit chattin, we watched him pull in 7 fish whilst we caught one! And we were trolling the same baits, same speed, 30 yds apart!

We wound up catching 7 fish while my friend? caught 35. So, it happens to all of us sooner or later. It won't happen to Roger of course, at least not on MY boat!

I talked to that friend today, they couldn't buy a fish on Priest and I figured they should be hammerin them by now.

I thinkin of goin in the rain tomorrow and see if I can find them and entice them into committing hari kari.

TNBronzeback 01-10-2018 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XxthejuicexX (Post 80645)
HA!

You tell that to all the guys I see.

I may have a certain way with the fellas? LOL.
lets hit up Normandy man, ive got a hot tip on eyes! Ive got a new rod thats itching to get broke and $50 in jigging raps i need to get snagged up.

agelesssone 01-11-2018 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TNBronzeback (Post 80651)
I may have a certain way with the fellas? LOL.
lets hit up Normandy man, ive got a hot tip on eyes! Ive got a new rod thats itching to get broke and $50 in jigging raps i need to get snagged up.

Hey, if you've got a tip on Normandy, let's hit it.
Normandy regularly kicks my butt like I'm a red headed stepchild.
If you've got a hot tip, let's go check it out, can't beat us any worse than some.of our other outings, right?

TNBronzeback 01-11-2018 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agelesssone (Post 80656)
If you've got a hot tip, let's go check it out, can't beat us any worse than some.of our other outings, right?

That was a total joke for Juice! Lol. Ive been there 4 times total, 2 with him and have laid a big goose egg all 4 times. Im gonna rid that lake of my memory and pretend those trips never happened. Just wad up a $50 bill and toss it in as i drive by. Lol.

agelesssone 01-11-2018 04:10 AM

WTF are you doing up at this hour in the AM?

I just happened to have one of my sleepless nights but I don't have to go to work, unlike you.
I'm going back to bed and try to get a few hours sleep and hit Priest in the AM, sometime.
Although, Woody's tackle did make me up a bunch of 1 1/2 ounce jigs that I painted up, tied some hair to them and am itching to put them in front of some walleye/sauger.

TNBronzeback 01-11-2018 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agelesssone (Post 80660)
WTF are you doing up at this hour in the AM?

I just happened to have one of my sleepless nights but I don't have to go to work, unlike you.
I'm going back to bed and try to get a few hours sleep and hit Priest in the AM, sometime.
Although, Woody's tackle did make me up a bunch of 1 1/2 ounce jigs that I painted up, tied some hair to them and am itching to put them in front of some walleye/sauger.

Junior was up and hungry...i took first shift so the wife could get more sleep.
Jigging is fun....if i could catch all the fish i wanted to jigging the rivers, you would never see me on slack water again. Lol

XxthejuicexX 01-11-2018 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agelesssone (Post 80656)

Yeah.... no such thing as a hot tip for Normandy. If you really want to waist some time and gas we could go. I've caught a total of one keeper walleye from that lake. Jimmy lost a nice one a couple years back at the boat too. That is the highlight of the walleye fishing on Normandy. TN and I just swing and miss... actually that may be a little bit of an understatement. We get hit in the head with a foul ball while standing in the on deck circle and never make it to the plate, Fun times!