FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community (http://www.fishingtn.com/index.php)
-   Local Fishing (http://www.fishingtn.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Merv? (http://www.fishingtn.com/showthread.php?t=13173)

Texas_Rig 07-04-2019 01:36 AM

Merv?

Has anyone talked to Merv lately? I was just thinking that I haven't seen anything from him in a while on here. I hope he is ok. I should probably just give him a call.

tkwalker 07-04-2019 10:51 AM

Yep !! <'TK><

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texas_Rig (Post 86016)
Has anyone talked to Merv lately? I was just thinking that I haven't seen anything from him in a while on here. I hope he is ok. I should probably just give him a call.

Merv was on the site last Saturday ... I had noticed the same thing; so I contacted him a while back...

He said that his reports and information on the site was developing a negative situation in his guide business .. I am not going any further. If Merv wants to give details he can ...

But as far as I know he is up and healthy ... <'TK><:)

skillet 07-04-2019 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tkwalker (Post 86020)
Merv was on the site last Saturday ... I had noticed the same thing; so I contacted him a while back...

He said that his reports and information on the site was developing a negative situation in his guide business .. I am not going any further. If Merv wants to give details he can ...

But as far as I know he is up and healthy ... <'TK><:)

I hate to hear that....I’ve missed our bantering back and forth. I blame political correctness and liberals.....and SAMBOLIE’s old ass!! 😁

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SAMBOLIE 07-05-2019 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skillet (Post 86021)
I hate to hear that....I’ve missed our bantering back and forth. I blame political correctness and liberals.....and SAMBOLIE’s old ass!! 😁

I have talked to Merv recently. He is doing a lot of travel because he has taken a position with Bernie Sanders on the campaign trail.

Merv said that when Bernie wins he can give up the guide service because he and everyone else will be supported by the government.

He kept mentioning the pain in his a$$. I asked how long he had hemorrhoids and he said he was referring to Skillet as the PIA.

skillet 07-06-2019 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAMBOLIE (Post 86026)
I have talked to Merv recently. He is doing a lot of travel because he has taken a position with Bernie Sanders on the campaign trail.

Merv said that when Bernie wins he can give up the guide service because he and everyone else will be supported by the government.

He kept mentioning the pain in his a$$. I asked how long he had hemorrhoids and he said he was referring to Skillet as the PIA.

😂🤣😂🤣...you’re a silly old fart!! Trust me when I say, I know I’m a PIA! Never once denied that fact.

agelesssone 07-08-2019 09:48 PM

Marvelous Mervie

To those wondering about my prolonged absence, thanks for your concern.
As SAMBOLIE alluded, I have been traveling extensively, campaigning for Bernie....and Beto...and Kamala....and all the other Democrats running for president.

I figure if I can p* as off the members of this forum without even trying (I mean, some guys like skillet...SAMBOLIE...headhunter....dalehollowdave. ..etc, I can totally screw up the campaigns of every Democrat just by showing up and say HI! F@@@ y'all!

In reality, life is good. Me, the wife, Sophia, and the Snorkster are just cruising along. Catching fish, enjoying life and wishing the same for everyone on this forum......except for skillet....SAMBOLIE....headhunter....and that other guy....y'all can kiss my lily white derriere.

tkwalker 07-08-2019 09:57 PM

Well is everyone Satisfied ! <'TK><

Quote:

Originally Posted by agelesssone (Post 86034)
As SAMBOLIE alluded, I have been traveling extensively, campaigning for Bernie....and Beto...and Kamala....and all the other Democrats running for president.

I figure if I can p* as off the members of this forum without even trying (I mean, some guys like skillet...SAMBOLIE...headhunter....dalehollowdave. ..etc, I can totally screw up the campaigns of every Democrat just by showing up and say HI! F@@@ y'all!

In reality, life is good. Me, the wife, Sophia, and the Snorkster are just cruising along. Catching fish, enjoying life and wishing the same for everyone on this forum......except for skillet....SAMBOLIE....headhunter....and that other guy....y'all can kiss my lily white derriere.

You woke the sleeping giant !! ..... :eek: PS... Merv saw this thread yesterday ... He has just been thinking on his reply ......

SAMBOLIE 07-09-2019 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tkwalker (Post 86035)
You woke the sleeping giant !! ..... :eek: PS... Merv saw this thread yesterday ... He has just been thinking on his reply ......

If intelligent thinking was required there would have been no reply.

Still love you anyway, MERV.

SAMBOLIE 07-09-2019 07:14 PM

This joke reminds me of Merv.

Little David was in his 5th grade class when the teacher asked the children what their fathers did for a living All the typical answers came up - fireman, policeman, salesman, doctor, lawyer. David was being uncharacteristically quiet, so the teacher asked him about his father.
"My father's an exotic dancer in a gay cabaret and takes off all his clothes in front of other men and they put money in his underwear. Sometimes, if the offer's really good, he'll go home with some guy and have sex with him for money."

The teacher, obviously shaken by this statement, hurriedly set the other children to work on some exercises and took little David aside to ask him, "Is that really true about your father?"

"No," said David, "he works for Nancy Pelosi, but I was too embarrassed to say that in front of the other kids.”

Flatline 07-09-2019 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAMBOLIE (Post 86042)
This joke reminds me of Merv.

Little David was in his 5th grade class when the teacher asked the children what their fathers did for a living All the typical answers came up - fireman, policeman, salesman, doctor, lawyer. David was being uncharacteristically quiet, so the teacher asked him about his father.
"My father's an exotic dancer in a gay cabaret and takes off all his clothes in front of other men and they put money in his underwear. Sometimes, if the offer's really good, he'll go home with some guy and have sex with him for money."

The teacher, obviously shaken by this statement, hurriedly set the other children to work on some exercises and took little David aside to ask him, "Is that really true about your father?"

"No," said David, "he works for Nancy Pelosi, but I was too embarrassed to say that in front of the other kids.”

I would too.. LOL :D

tnduxcaller 07-11-2019 06:44 AM

If I remember correctly, that joke was told when Enron went defunct.

skillet 07-11-2019 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agelesssone (Post 86034)

Glad you think so highly of me...

SAMBOLIE 07-11-2019 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tnduxcaller (Post 86048)
If I remember correctly, that joke was told when Enron went defunct.

Not entirely.

agelesssone 07-12-2019 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skillet (Post 86051)
Glad you think so highly of me...

You should be proud that I even mentioned you....

Flatline 07-12-2019 05:19 PM

You guys crack me up.. :D