FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community (http://www.fishingtn.com/index.php)
-   Local Fishing (http://www.fishingtn.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   There is only 1 thing I like about Fall (http://www.fishingtn.com/showthread.php?t=12905)

oldhick 11-01-2018 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adrian (Post 84180)
2 Feet Deep, that's crazy! Were the bass in the same depth? I'm seeing them a lot in either 2' or 23'. I don't like to waste gas, but this time of year... I think it's a scam derived by the oil companies! :)

The bass were very shallow, seemed to be sitting between the shad that were out just a bit (4-5 foot) and the bank. They would hit it on the bank side of the shad.

The striper came where there was plenty of busting, but I didn't catch anything else. There were multiple striper up shallow which I could see roll on the shad. Like some others, I find it a struggle where there is a ton of shad, even if they are being chased. Find an area that has some,, just not wall to wall.

SAMBOLIE 11-01-2018 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agelesssone (Post 84189)
RELAX! The post was "tongue in cheek", ala Merv and SAMBOLIE style.

Hey Merv. I think Adrian is telling you to kiss his cheek. The one above his knees.

As one but cheek said to the other: If we stick together we can stop this $hit.

Adrian 11-01-2018 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldhick (Post 84192)
The bass were very shallow, seemed to be sitting between the shad that were out just a bit (4-5 foot) and the bank. They would hit it on the bank side of the shad.

The striper came where there was plenty of busting, but I didn't catch anything else. There were multiple striper up shallow which I could see roll on the shad. Like some others, I find it a struggle where there is a ton of shad, even if they are being chased. Find an area that has some,, just not wall to wall.

I think I'm just going to bass fish with a cast net from now on!

Adrian 11-01-2018 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agelesssone (Post 84189)
RELAX! The post was "tongue in cheek", ala Merv and SAMBOLIE style.

You might as well have said I voted for Hillary! I can't stand long arming. You could have at least said I was trying to make a 25 pounder look like a 30 pounder :) BTW, you catching anything of Priest? Thinking about heading over there.

skillet 11-01-2018 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adrian (Post 84174)
I feel ya! My hatred grows for fall fishing daily! Every Single Damn Day is different. Either you are in the right place at the right time or you look like a chump! How can the coves be so full of shad and no bass chasing them? Then one day you drive by in the car and bass chasing shad everywhere and you don't have any gear in the truck. It's almost impossible to get a pattern going. Give me July any day. I know how to ledge fish like a mofo :) What have you thrown at the Stripers gorging themselves?

I have thrown 6” spoons, rat l traps, jerk baits, big (6”) swim baits, small (2.5-3.5”) swimbaits, spinnerbaits, underspins with both size seimbaits on them, hair jig with and without swim baits and an under spin hair jig with and without swim bait. Only thing I did t throw was an Alabama rig and dynamite!! So I’m as lost as last years Easter egg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skillet 11-01-2018 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adrian (Post 84195)
You might as well have said I voted for Hillary! I can't stand long arming. You could have at least said I was trying to make a 25 pounder look like a 30 pounder :) BTW, you catching anything of Priest? Thinking about heading over there.

Why the f#*k would you vote for Hillary?????

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Adrian 11-01-2018 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skillet (Post 84198)
Why the f#*k would you vote for Hillary?????

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I drove by Merv's house in 2016 and kicked over all his Clinton/Kaine signs!

agelesssone 11-01-2018 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adrian (Post 84195)

Priest is still slow, needs a month to six weeks.

SAMBOLIE 11-01-2018 06:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by skillet (Post 84198)
why the f#*k would you vote for hillary?????
������������������������
sent from my iphone using tapatalk

[attach]975[attach]

Heiny57 11-02-2018 05:32 AM

Now that’s funny. :D