FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community (http://www.fishingtn.com/index.php)
-   Local Fishing (http://www.fishingtn.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Nice Pond Fishing (http://www.fishingtn.com/showthread.php?t=12165)

Topwater1 07-10-2017 02:55 PM

Nice Pond Fishing

1 Attachment(s)
Just caught a pretty decent bass at a pond it's my new PB. Not very big compared to others PB's but I dont bass fish much or fish much at all because of other things. Just wondering how big do you think this is (I just wanna see since it's the biggest one I've caught). It was off a drop shot. I also had another one on about that size but it popped my line because I was using an 8 pound fluoro leader.

skillet 07-10-2017 03:00 PM

That's a solid 3.5lber!! Nice fish!! Keep it up and it won't be long and you'll be looking for a double digit bass!!! CONGRATS on the PB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Texas_Rig 07-10-2017 07:10 PM

Nice fish young man. That's a great fish to have to beat. Imagine how cool it's gonna be when you do. I do have a question for you. What did you learn when you caught that fish? What specific location was it in the pond? Are there any other similar places like it in that pond? What bait did you catch it on and how were you presenting this bait? What time of day was it? Was the wind blowing across tge spot you caught that big bass? If you can remember the answers to those questions, then next time out there you might catch another PB. Congratulations on your catch and good luck going forward.

Schleprock 07-10-2017 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Topwater1 (Post 79026)
Just caught a pretty decent bass at a pond it's my new PB. Not very big compared to others PB's but I dont bass fish much or fish much at all because of other things. Just wondering how big do you think this is (I just wanna see since it's the biggest one I've caught). It was off a drop shot. I also had another one on about that size but it popped my line because I was using an 8 pound fluoro leader.

Nice fish, I am always happy to catch any size bass

Topwater1 07-10-2017 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skillet (Post 79027)
That's a solid 3.5lber!! Nice fish!! Keep it up and it won't be long and you'll be looking for a double digit bass!!! CONGRATS on the PB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you sir

Topwater1 07-10-2017 08:21 PM

[QUOTE=Texas_Rig;79032]Nice fish young man. That's a great fish to have to beat. Imagine how cool it's gonna be when you do. I do have a question for you. What did you learn when you caught that fish? What specific location was it in the pond? Are there any other similar places like it in that pond? What bait did you catch it on and how were you presenting this bait? What time of day was it? Was the wind blowing across tge spot you caught that big bass? If you can remember the answers to those questions, then next time out there you might catch another PB. Congratulations on your catch and good luck going forward.[/QUOTE

Thank you too sir I appreciate the tips

Topwater1 07-10-2017 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schleprock (Post 79035)
Nice fish, I am always happy to catch any size bass

Truth for me too :D