FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community (http://www.fishingtn.com/index.php)
-   Local Fishing (http://www.fishingtn.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Lotsa lurkers (http://www.fishingtn.com/showthread.php?t=12332)

SAMBOLIE 12-02-2017 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texas_Rig (Post 80121)
That's a mess of fish right there. I have never caught a trout in my life. I sure like eating them though. I've only tried to catch them one time. I almost caught one on a jig though in Old Hickory lake. I couldn't believe my eyes. But it was for sure some type of trout. Looked like a rainbow to me, but Im no expert in identifying them.

Was this right after you had consumed some chicken and BOOZE with Juice?

Dakota 12-02-2017 10:15 AM

I took a buddy to the Steamplant yesterday caught 8 skippies a few bluegill and white bass and a nice eater size catfish but released him. Used skippies for any striper takers but no action, which I figured. Only 6 boats or so, I think everyone when last Friday after Thanksgiving. I was there early but when I backed off from the barrier I could see 20 boats at 8am. Tilapia are being caught but I haven’t seen a lot of size yet. Oh I caught everything on a trout magnet. Happy fishing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

agelesssone 12-02-2017 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agelesssone (Post 80111)
I'm debatin whether to go for hybrids or tilapia.....what's a man to do?
Done killed 6 deer, gave three to friends, three in the freezer.
Friend of mine said the fishing was sporadic yesterday until 3:00. They turned on and we're fired up til dark, spoons at 7 Points campground.

AND........they never turned on. Went to JPP, had 3 fish in the first five minutes, figgerd it was on like Donkey Kong. Next fish came 45 minutes later and 2 miles away.
Wound up the day with 10 fish total, 4 LM, 4 hybrids and 2 white bass.
Cold fronts and a full moon = CRAP!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

XxthejuicexX 12-02-2017 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agelesssone (Post 80144)
AND........they never turned on. Went to JPP, had 3 fish in the first five minutes, figgerd it was on like Donkey Kong. Next fish came 45 minutes later and 2 miles away.
Wound up the day with 10 fish total, 4 LM, 4 hybrids and 2 white bass.
Cold fronts and a full moon = CRAP!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I worked today, shove it!

Texas_Rig 12-03-2017 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAMBOLIE (Post 80128)
Was this right after you had consumed some chicken and BOOZE with Juice?

Hehe

agelesssone 12-03-2017 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XxthejuicexX (Post 80146)
I worked today, shove it!

Wah, wah, wah.
I bet it was hot back there in Mickey D's kitchen, huh?

XxthejuicexX 12-03-2017 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agelesssone (Post 80164)
Wah, wah, wah.
I bet it was hot back there in Mickey D's kitchen, huh?

Nah, pushing guns at Academy.

No fishing today, cleaned the garage today and took family Christmas photos.

agelesssone 12-03-2017 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XxthejuicexX (Post 80167)
Nah, pushing guns at Academy.

No fishing today, cleaned the garage today and took family Christmas photos.

Got any good deals goin on?

XxthejuicexX 12-03-2017 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agelesssone (Post 80170)
Got any good deals goin on?

Not really. If you are looking for something I can keep an eye out. We do have a bunch of H20 hard baits on clearance, 2.00 or so. If you are patient as Christmas gets here the clearance items will keep dropping.

Texas_Rig 12-04-2017 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dakota (Post 80133)
I took a buddy to the Steamplant yesterday caught 8 skippies a few bluegill and white bass and a nice eater size catfish but released him. Used skippies for any striper takers but no action, which I figured. Only 6 boats or so, I think everyone when last Friday after Thanksgiving. I was there early but when I backed off from the barrier I could see 20 boats at 8am. Tilapia are being caught but I haven’t seen a lot of size yet. Oh I caught everything on a trout magnet. Happy fishing!

Dakota, do you drive a black suv? Were you leaving Lowes in Mt Juliet today around 4? If so, I think we were both beside each other trying to pull out on Mt Juliet road. I was in a blue truck with a silver and black Ranger. Also, do you have a smallmouth bass liscence plate? That's what caught my eye and made me look to see who was driving.

Dakota 12-04-2017 07:32 PM

Well I do drive a black highlander but that wasn’t me. I’m sure I’ve seen your boat at some time if you live in the Mt Juliet area. So did you go fishing today?

Texas_Rig 12-04-2017 07:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dakota (Post 80192)
Well I do drive a black highlander but that wasn’t me. I’m sure I’ve seen your boat at some time if you live in the Mt Juliet area. So did you go fishing today?

I live in Bethpage but I did fish JPP today for about 3 hours. It was so windy that I couldn't keep my trolling motor in the water so I left early. My buddy that went with me has had 3 back surgeries I didn't want to run around the lake and cause him a lot of pain by bouncing around and I couldn't get out of the wind in Suggs Creek. I did manage to catch a few with one 3lber.