FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community (http://www.fishingtn.com/index.php)
-   Sports Lounge - General (http://www.fishingtn.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   On a serious note (http://www.fishingtn.com/showthread.php?t=13644)

notorious 09-02-2020 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tkwalker (Post 88139)
His last visit to the site was 8-30-20 (Sunday)

D Day was Monday...in good spirits as of today...feels like crap but still kicking.

SAMBOLIE 09-03-2020 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 88140)
D Day was Monday...in good spirits as of today...feels like crap but still kicking.

Thanks for the update.

Flatline 09-03-2020 10:19 AM

Hey guys day three since the surgery and all the tubes out are out and back in my room ...doing OK I feel like crap. Looks like I won’t be doing any fishing for a while.

SAMBOLIE 09-03-2020 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flatline (Post 88142)
Hey guys day three since the surgery and all the tubes out are out and back in my room ...doing OK I feel like crap. Looks like I won’t be doing any fishing for a while.

Good to hear from you. Hope you are out of the hospital soon.

Flatline 09-04-2020 08:52 AM

Spoke with the doctor this morning he said I’m healing very fast being the overachiever that I am looks like I’ll be released from the hospital tomorrow

buickfan70 09-04-2020 10:56 AM

Glad you are recovering quickly.

Flatline 09-08-2020 10:41 PM

Day 3 out of the hospital, over did it yesterday going to Lowes and Walmart with a trip to my house to print out some material I needed and get my mail. Sat on different pcs of furniture to see what will be comfy and determined that my recliners will sit perfectly. Today I pretty much slept most of the day. I'm still hoping to one day just get that one good cough without the chest wanting to explode. Other than that I'm doing well. I did give my boat a man hug in passing... :D
My goal is being able to go home by next weekend.

SAMBOLIE 09-09-2020 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flatline (Post 88149)
Day 3 out of the hospital, over did it yesterday going to Lowes and Walmart with a trip to my house to print out some material I needed and get my mail. Sat on different pcs of furniture to see what will be comfy and determined that my recliners will sit perfectly. Today I pretty much slept most of the day. I'm still hoping to one day just get that one good cough without the chest wanting to explode. Other than that I'm doing well. I did give my boat a man hug in passing... :D
My goal is being able to go home by next weekend.

Good to hear from you. Sounds like you are making very good progress.
Hoping you are fishing again, soon.

Flatline 09-13-2020 01:10 PM

Hey guys... I think you're probably tired of hearing about this and I don't blame you.. I'm tired of it myself. Anyways, I finally back home fending for myself. I start cardiac therapy on the 25th. I'm hoping that I will be able to wet a line by the early mid Oct...

SAMBOLIE 09-13-2020 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flatline (Post 88162)
Hey guys... I think you're probably tired of hearing about this and I don't blame you.. I'm tired of it myself. Anyways, I finally back home fending for myself. I start cardiac therapy on the 25th. I'm hoping that I will be able to wet a line by the early mid Oct...

I sent you a PM.